This is not your typical industry event. This is an interactive, hands-on event, with shooting, marketing, content creation and more. It’s going to be fun, intense and inspiring. You’ll leave with actionable ideas, a marketing plan for your studio, new friendships, and a plan that will take your business to the next level no matter where you currently are.
Give your senior business the edge in your market with interactive sessions from the seniors ignite masterminds touching on all the hottest topics in the industry.
When: Feb 23rd – 26th, 2014
Where: Westin Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
Who should attend the Seniors Ignite Conference
The Seniors Ignite Event is for photographers that are motivated to take their business and their photography to the next level. The goal of the Seniors Ignite Event is to create an environment where the attendees can connect personally and professionally with amazing photographers, have the opportunity to be challenged creatively, and feel at ease sharing openly and freely. As well, those who attend will think bigger, find new innovative inspiration, and be equipped with useful ideas and strategies that will help them grow their business and kick ass in their market.
Seniors Ignite Models
Studios and photographers attending the event can also apply to be part of the National Seniors Ignite Model Competition. Seniors Ignite Models is an INCREDIBLE marketing opportunity for your studio, and because of this we have created the Seniors Ignite Model program so that it can be tailored to fit your studio’s needs. You can offer your senior clients an opportunity of a lifetime where they can become a part of an elite group of National Seniors Ignite Models. You will be able to photograph your winner in Las Vegas at some of the most beautiful locations you can imagine.
Seniors Ignite wants you to succeed in your market!! We have implemented an area on the Seniors Ignite Model website where, once accepted to the Seniors Ignite Model Program, you can be listed as an exclusive photographer on the Seniors Ignite Models page. We know that from working with other model programs in the past, high school seniors are excited about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and therefore seek out photographers in their local area who are a part of this event. Becoming part of this program, along with the Senior Ignite Model guide you receive, will give you the tools you need to help you create a buzz for your studio.
BE INSPIRED BY:
- Where you can create images that are like nothing else your market has ever seen
- Where you can relax and get inspired by your surroundings
- Seniors Ignite will create an environment where you will meet and share ideas with other photographers
- Get to know all of the diverse attendees in intimate groups setup for getting to know each other and share ideas and information
GET IGNITED BY:
- The innovative teaching by the Seniors Ignite masterminds
- Watching and participating in live photo shoots with the National Seniors Ignite Model winners
- The excitement of creating marketing content that is new and creative
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Unique and creative images from shoots with the National Seniors Ignite Model winners
- Marketing content for your upcoming seniors
- Information about the upcoming fashion trends that will set you apart from the competition
- Business information that will create a unique client experience for your seniors
- Ideas that will take your senior business to the next level
Seniors Ignite Event Refund Policy
Seniors Ignite maintains a strict no refund policy for the event. Since there is limited space available we want to make sure all of our attendees are “all-in” before they commit to attending. We want you to be 100% in before you hit the payment link. Why? Because we know what a tremendous value this is for senior photographers and we want 100% commitment from you. Seniors Ignite studios take their senior business seriously, and we are committed to creating and being a part of an inspiring, action-oriented learning event. Part of getting your business to the next level means we have no desire to work with photographers who are wishy-washy, sort-of committed, and not willing to do the work. You’re either all in or all out.